Saturday, 7 January 2017

Hello 2017 :)

Seven days of 2017 has almost passed and it has gone past quickly! I have busy working on Pop-Up Adventure Play projects, and getting some much needed Zan time in. I've started up doing year 3 of daily postcards - and am extremely excited for some reason. I'm not sure how to document them yet - should I add it to the existing map?

Anyway, maybe people are catching on to my postal enthusiasm, or maybe people just like me enough to send me post, but I have received a bumper crop of postal surprises this week!

Four pieces of post! Hoorah! :)

From left to right clockwise:
1) My nephew sent me some of his artwork that he made with the stuff I bought him for Christmas. My sister also sent me a video of him enthusiastically prodding paint onto paper. She tells me that the paint has been sampled and that despite it not tasting very nice, he still keeps eating it.
2) My lovely friend Ric sent me an encouraging card with some much needed stamps - so very thoughtful - I hadn't realised how expensive these postcards would get.
3) My cousin Karen sent me a little surprise - a personalised notebook with accompanying note. The words "Zan is happy happy" has made Zan very happy happy.
4) My lovely friend Lee sent a lovely postcard from his travels.

These pieces of post have already made my year. It's so lovely that people have taken a few moments out of their day to write to me - thank you so much! :) I feel very much loved and completely blessed. Yaaay! :) More post for everyone this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)