Monday, 4 July 2016

Meeting Up in Hong Kong

After a working holiday in Singapore, I flew on to Hong Kong. That's where the majority of my extended family live so of course I had to go and visit! I also took the opportunity to meet up with friends there and (of course) eat a lot of food. Here are some folks I met:

Here are some of the younger members of the family, enjoying an excellent get together around multiple pizzas and sushi!

I managed to catch up with my friend Tracey!

This is another awesome little person that I am related to! Hello little one! :) We played and shopped and ate so much food together!

I spent some time with my friend Wing Chi as well!

And of course, I spent a little time with the Godfather.

It's been a bit hectic since I got home, which I won't go into now. But I'm reflecting on a very food filled, family and friend filled visit to Hong Kong which was really great! It was lovely to see everyone and also to have some shopping time alone too. A big thank you to everyone who took time out of their busy schedules to say hello to me - hope to see you all again soon! :)

Now to get my head down and catch up on some work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)