Tuesday, 31 December 2013

My 2013 Review :)

It's New Year's Eve, and I have 365 days of awesome to reflect on. I set out at the beginning of the year with a plan to spend a moment of my every day immersed in play, and I am happy to announce that I think I have succeeded! There's a chance that my number counting was completely wrong, but I know that I have posted 364 times this year, and this will be my 365th post - welcome to the highlights of 2013.

In January...
I started my doodle page, which started with robot doodles...


...had a photoshoot with mum...

...made an amazing Snow Dinosaur...

...took an amazing play photo...

...and had Morgan come to stay. And it was awesome.

In February...
I started my PhD...

...I went exploring with Morgan...

...did some fun Pop-Upping...

...went on an adventure with the PMs...

...and celebrated my friend Nadia on her Hen :)

In March...

I spent a day in character with Morgan...

...someone let me use a giant power drill...

...attended Nadia and Pat's white wedding...

...spent some quality time with my favourite old people...

... and went box hunting. And it was awesome!

In April...
I made some lovely marble cake...

...discussed life with a 3 year old knight...

...ran around London with Nancy and my siblings...

...put googley eyes on things....

...and ate til I felt like I was going to explode!

In May...
I went to an Asian wedding....

...got free fabric by the bag load...

...got poked by a small twin with a long tube...

...made pear upsidedown cake...

...and had fun in London with Angel and her Hen party!

In June...
I received a mysterious gift....

...celebrated with delicious cake...

....doodled the weather....

...fell in love with roses, and quoted Shakespeare....

....and celebrated Angel and Tony's wedding!

In July...
I made a stripey whale...

...created my own Up house...

...had a mini surprise birthday....

...got a bit older, and hopefully wiser...

...and celebrated Anna and Ian's wedding.

In August...
I took a very pretty sparkly photo...

...celebrated with J and Peki...

....also celebrated with Wai and James...

....took some fun close up pics of bees...

...and I made a new pet sourdough :)

In September...
I had fun twirling in the dark...

...took a photo of a yellow rose...

...hung out with Nadia...

...baked an awesome wheat sheaf loaf...

...and went bonkers for conkers.

In October...
I did some epic doodling....

....ate a lot of pizza...

...had my face smooshed by little hands...

...ate some huge naanbread...

...and created my annual pumpkin - Mia :)

In November...
I celebrated Shazia's birthday...

...played with sparklers...

...had a cheesy bratwurst from the Christmas Markets...

...visited Plas Madoc Adventure Playground...

...and had an unexpected meal with my whole family :)

In December...
I took photos of lights and made them look like stars...

...did some colourful loose parts photography...

...had fun with my friends....

...ate and ate and ate with my family for Christmas...

...and met the best bunny ever.

It has been an amazing year, and I'm really pleased that I was able to share it everyone. I hope that my playful moments have made people smile, and also inspire everyone to take a moment to play every day. I have 24 hours to decide if I want to do another 365 project....watch this space to find out what happens - bring on 2014! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)